Throwaway VHL.com because Spartan is a Hater Man

Bojovnik

Isn’t it funny that if you claim a free week, you can’t claim your VHL.com 5x4 modifier. I was shocked this morning to see that Spartan had denied my update based on this fact. What’s the point in getting a free week then? I do a VHL.com article every week for 2 TPE, so a free week should allow me to avoid writing a VHL.com, right? I’m rather confused and I wanted to call out Mr. “HE HATE ME” Spartan for making my free week not so free.

With that said, it’s still a grim time in Seattle. We can’t score regularly, and we could just as easily finish in 6th place in the conference as we could in 4th. I thought that we would not be rebuilding again, based on the moves the team made, but it seems actually that maybe holding onto another lottery pick would have been the better move. I’m not a GM, just my piece.

Boga’s started scoring more regularly, which is nice. I think I was on the worst producing line in the entire VHL for the bulk of the season so far, but some nice stats towards the end of the season will go a long way to not tanking my end of season points per game record.