I Hate Media Spots

MexicanCow123

So as you can tell from the title I absolutely hate Media Spots, yet I'm here forced to write one cause I suck at graphics and have no inspiration. With there now being 4 simmers it rotates who gets to be the backup for the season. 1st Devise said he wanted the season off so S84 Devise was the backup. For S85 Bek decided to have a child so he was back up in 85. In 86 Josh decided to have a child. Now in S87, I'm the backup. Is it cause I'm having a child????? Whos knows???? Maybe I am. I kinda wish Devise would have kept the child producing going cause now here in S87 I'm stuck righting stupid media spots to hit the cap or I'm stuck making garbage graphics that are borderline denying eligibility. Man, I have to do this for how many weeks???? Seasons what 8 weeks long. This is week one and I already have no ideas and I'm sitting here contemplating my existents in this league. Btw just went to a word checker to see if I could end my misery yet. And well I want to die. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS ONLY 173 words. Ugh, if this wasn't Meromes 1st full season I would just Job pay and welfare it, It's too bad I want Merome to be at the top of the class and succeed. The things I do for Merome. He's a goalie anyways TPE doesn't mean jack. 

So I guess now that we're talking about Merome I'll go over his career so far. I decided to join Bek's recreate Mark Calaway in Mexico as my waiver choice. Ended up with 12 games played having a record of 9-3-1 a 0.889 SV% and a 3.01 GAA. So wins wise I was pretty solid. Now SVV % and GAA are a different story. Looks like my Mexico teammates carried me to victory in those games. Now as we went into the playoffs I was feeling pretty damn good. We finished top of the league in the standing and had a decent squad. Miami took us to 7 games in round 1 and San Diego took us OUT in 7 games in round 2. Was a rough ending if I remember right we were up on San Diego and they managed to win a few in a row to knock us out. Quick word check incoming.... Ugh, 404 still got a long ways to go. Was thinking about writing enough to not suffer next week but I highly doubt I have the motivation. Anyways back to Merome, he ended the playoffs 7-7-0 with a 0.868 SV% and a 3.82 GAA. So yeah, he struggled big time. Could honestly blame the whole choke against San Diego on him. Those are some pretty sad sad numbers and I guess they affected his draft position.... 

Merome dropped all the way to 6th overall. YEAH I KNOW, 6th overall are you kidding me? I just about retired him right there and then. At the time of the draft, I believe 2nd or 3rd highest TPE. AND ANOTHER GOALIE GOT TAKEN BELIEVE MEROME. LIKE HUH.... WTF ARE YOU DOING Saskatoon? They drafted Stefan Norris 4th overall when Merome was still on the board. I guess TPE didn't matter since we were both going to max right away but Norris was a good 20 or 30 less I believe. It absolutely crushed my soul to see another goalie taken before Merome. Quick word check again. YES LETS GOOOOOO 586 WORDS WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE IM DONE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Anyways got drafted by Miami 6th. Look to have an alright team that should make the playoffs at least. I guess ill see you all next week for part 2 of I HATE MEDIA SPOTS. Yaaaaa I get to do like 8 parts to this I cannot wait! Please help me...... Sorry this is all a mess and looks real bad. This is probably my 1st Media Spot ever and I don't care.