VHL 23 HUT Rookie - Lachlan Summers

kirbithan

Review:

This is a nice clean card. It’s very well done, I like all the little details put into place. Logo integration works really well. They way used the space was very similar to HUT Cards and makes it look pretty much like a replicate - which is what I think you were going for. Not sure how he is only a 75 Overall when the top four stats are all at 90 lol! Great work, would love to see more of these! 9/10

8 minutes ago, STZ said:

Review:

This is a nice clean card. It’s very well done, I like all the little details put into place. Logo integration works really well. They way used the space was very similar to HUT Cards and makes it look pretty much like a replicate - which is what I think you were going for. Not sure how he is only a 75 Overall when the top four stats are all at 90 lol! Great work, would love to see more of these! 9/10

Thank you so much for the kind review! I got the overall from the S87 VHL index and that’s what it gave me. 😂

Graphic Review

This player card is probably one of the coolest ones I’ve seen.  It looks real, kind of like you copied and pasted it from NHL 23!!  The color contrast highlights the team colors and still allows you to read everything.  I like how you put the position, type of player and stick hand on top and in a quiet sort of way because it’s the least important.  Looking at the player card, I can learn everything I need to know about your player.  He’s a bad ass goalie rookie goalie with good skills playing for HC Davos.  Great job!!  Score 10/10

6 minutes ago, eagle_3450 said:

hey could I ask you to do one for my player too to go on my signature?

yes of course! just need your preferred player render. 😄

6 minutes ago, eagle_3450 said:

Tim Stutzle would be my preferred render, thanks for doing this man!

it’s no problem, i love taking requests and i’ll let you know when the card is done!