The Grind

Bojovnik

Do you have the rise and grind mentality? Are you committed to smashing your key performance indicators and maxing out on your deliverables. I’m talking about TPE here. The throes of the season when the only real content there is to talk about meaningless regular season games, that I’m too lazy to even go into the match reports to write. Tracking my stats and doing comparisons compared to previous seasons. Theme week is on the horizon soon to break up the monotony of this part of the season, but it’s tough for those out here who rely solely on written content to get them to the magical mark of 12 capped TPE.

I don’t do graphics, and I’m never taking no VHL job. So the only choice I have is to bang out roughly 700 words per week, which I try and do just as my week starts from work. If I look ahead and see 7 more seasons of in character work, it’s rather daunting. I have the desire to flip it up, but I don’t have the time to commit to a bid like other notorious jokesters on the site. I’m just gonna sit here and keep writing my content that no-one reads, and harvest that TPE so BOGA can continue to be trash.

4 hours ago, Bojovnik said:

and harvest that TPE so BOGA can continue to be trash.

TBH you would be more successful at being trash if you stopped grinding all together ;) (I just wrote this to prove that some of your literary efforts are indeed read).

Edited by Daniel Janser

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

TBH you would be more successful at being trash if you stopped grinding all together ;) (I just wrote this to prove that some of your literary efforts are indeed read).

Well I'm trash enough as it is now.