Silver Tongue - Alter Bridge

Spartan

Rest easy, this one won't blow your eardrums out. No screaming either. Just a very riffy song with very clean drumming.

Very clean is the opposite of what I'd say about this Moscow team though. Hammar Voss @BOOM leads the team with 92 PIMs, AK92 @hedgehog337 in 2nd with 79 and Sogaard @Brandon in 3rd with 73. Moscow ranks 3rd in the league for PIMs with 421, behind LDN and CGY's tie for 1st with 440. Fortunately Moscow's PK percentage is stellar with 86.75%, good for 2nd in the league. But the sheer amount of time shorthanded keeps the best players off the ice or stuck on penalty killing duty. Moscow's offense has stagnated considerably.

The easy solution is to stop bringing physical players to Moscow, or to stop having prospects build physically. That's what other cup-winning teams have done, especially during the meta era. However, I don't really care to go uber-optimization mode to get wins. If people want to be a physical team that runs over their opponents, I have no problem with it. Seeing your players win Boulets makes it worth it. Or even simpler, it's just nice to allow players to build what they want.

That being said, take fewer penalties ffs.