Oreo

Frank

Review:

I like how the player is sandwiched between the two team logos just like an Oreo! Fun play on the characters name with that. The only constructive criticism I have is that the player could have been centered up just a little bit more. But I understand the stick would have been cutoff if the player was more centered. Also the black text of 'MCFL' and 'season 87' is a bit hard to read, maybe could have used a drop shadow in a different color to make it pop. Otherwise this is a fun graphic with eye popping colors and the player really stands out! 

8/10

Review "my first so be gentle".

I think the render that you have chosen is really good for a graphic. Lots of times, (myself included) you may only get the upper body or side image... not a whole body. Having the two teams is also a nice touch as the blue and red play off each other and gives the player a chance to standout with the background.  The lighting is also nice on the shoulders and near the numbers and gloves.  I also like you took the time to change the jersey crest and the colors match the uniform.

Advice I would give would to maybe blend the render/player a bit more with the background.. maybe a blur in the background or fade. also the Season 87 maybe add a drop shadow to make it stand out  a but more. Beside that sit is great... I love the text for the name (i need to work on those), but it is really good looking on this graphic.

8.5/10

Review:

WOW I love this graphic I have so many good things to say here. First of all the jersey swap is really good it's the right angle and looks like it's attached to the jersey. I really like what you did with the text you made it look like an oreo. I also really like that you added shadows to not make it look like he's floating in the air. The shoulder patch looks really nice. I do notice a little blue tint to the jersey which I don't think is your fault. I really like this graphic great job.

9.5/10

Review: 

When I first look at this graphic I immediately notice the contrasting colors in the background and I think that looks great. I also really like the use of the lightning and the bubbles, I feel like it adds a lot more to the graphic. The jersey swap is also great, the logo looks like it’s really on the jersey and the colors look nice. The text is also very nice and I like how you used two different colors but it is a bit hard to read. 

9/10