Triller

I think this season in Geneva we have been surprising the league with how we've been playing.  Holding our own well!  When thinking about rivals, it became pretty obvious to me who Geneva's is, the Stockholm Vikings.  6 games have been played between us and 4 of those games went to a shootout!  Geneva is currently winning the series 4-2 but with 4 more meetings left and the Vikings ahead in the standings, it is bound to get even crazier!  Bring it on @MubbleFubbles and @sadie!

giphy.gif

C9Jz7hg.jpg

Edited by Triller

Review:

The graphic and gif featured here really knock it out of the park! It is neat to see the players animated on the gif, brings the gif to life! The soft background colors work well with the soft lighting on the 3d models. The glow of the teams logo that animates on and off are timed well. The team logos on the gif are not too bright so it all flows together nicely. My only note on the gif would be that the animation for the Vikings player seems more static than the Rush player. A little more movement on that player would help give the gif a little more life! A note I have for the graphic would be to add a little more brightness to the team logos on the jerseys to match the same brightness level at the end of the gif. They are coming in just a touch too dark on the still image. A lot of work went into this and it shows! Overall a really fun gif and graphic for theme week - Nice work!

9.5/10