Guessing Game

MubbleFubbles

Thad made this cool thread looking into total account creates during this forum's existence and I needed content for 12 TPE so what I'm gonna do is I'm going to try and see if I can, from memory, tell you who the members are who are still considered active from the 2015, 2016 and 2017 classes as there aren't that many

2015 (3 Members)

So without looking at any other information while writing this, it's difficult to get a proper gauge on 2015 new recruits given I can't check the dates of the drafts. My initial instincts were Bana and Hedgehog since they were in Season 42 Draft first, but I get the feeling to enter that draft, they may have to be created late 2014 rather than 2015. One that I'm pretty sure will be right is Ahma, since I know their first draft was Season 44, which I think would have to be 2015. Ruutu's first player was Season 43 so they were in consideration, but I presume they've gone past the point of being considered active. Another one could be Hybrid as I know they had a player in Season 46 and were returning from an absence, but I feel like they had another player on this site before Pete Stockton. I will go with Bana, Hedgehog and Ahma for my answer here since no other members are immediately coming to mind. 

2016 (4 members)

I honestly don't have a clue here around this region, even though I remember the drafts fairly well as I was a GM for some of them, so I'm going to presume some of these are players who maybe created a new account but were on the old site or members who were kind of like Peace who joined several years before creating their player. I feel like Brandon made an account at some point to tell us he met Velevra so maybe he's one of them? Also I know Ventas (who is Jack Naslund) had a previous player created around the S50's so maybe one was his? I really don't know. I'll guess Brandon, Ventas, Peace and I'll pass on the other. 

2017 (4 members)

One that I think will be right is Spade, who made Colton Rayne for the Season 57 draft, which I believe would be this year. Beaviss was also in this draft, but unless they checked the site recently I don't think they're considered active. A member who I'm not sure would be right but I'm struggling to immediately think of other answers is Quik, who despite having a player previously on this site, I'm not 100% sure they followed on with that player across the site transition, so may have made a new account to create Mats for Season 57. I'll go Quik, Spade, Beaviss (I'll chance that he's checked on at some point) and pass on the other.

-----------------------------------------------

So this is the point where I now check the answers. 

Correct answers appear to be:

Ahma, GoodLeftUndone and Renomitsu - 1/3. I'd remembered GoodLeftUndone had previous players, but thought it was earlier than that. Reno I knew was from the same draft as Hybrid (Reno's player was Saul Hackett), but I'd presumed they hadn't visited site recently enough to be considered active. My Hedge guess was close at December 2014.

Ventas, Kendrick, Kelvi and Wheaties - 1/4. I'm amazed I remembered the Ventas one correctly, but the other three I'd have stood no chance. Kendrick must have been an account change (they had a previous account on this site that seems to have been removed, which is why you'll occassionally see "guest" comment on older stuff. Kelvi and Wheaties created an account in 2016, but Wheaties didn't create a player till 2019 and Kelvi, who had been in the league prior to the site change, eventually returned with a player in 2021, so the final three I really didn't stand a chance at.

Mr Bohannan, Spade, wcats and astr0z0mb1e - 1/4 . In hindsight I do remember Mr Bohannan having a forum player as I checked it out about a year ago when looking at the S80 draft class, but the name didn't immediately come to mind when guessing for this. Beaviss hadn't been on recently enough to be active and Quik did indeed create when we switched forums, but at least I was right with Spade. wcats was like Wheaties and Kelvi above, joined the league in 2017 but didn't create a player until later (2018). astr0z0mb1e is a zero post member, but is the only one I can think of who could be the fourth member of this group as they last checked 1 week ago. 

So in short, I suck.

• Commissioner
11 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

So in short, I suck.

Tbh I wouldn’t have even gotten as close as you did so I would hardly say that haha