They'll never be Royals

Caillean

Recently, Sachimo Zoidberg’s Bern Royals took on the team that the young GM plays for, the Bratislava Watchmen. Despite a valiant two goal effort on Zoidberg’s part the Royals crushed the Watchmen, outscoring them 5-2. We talked to Jaime Hill, third star of the game.

“It was actually a surprisingly great feeling to be able to beat the Watchmen. Throughout my hockey career I’ve always played with Zoidberg, so playing against him instead of with him was a very interesting change. It also worked against him, because I’m so familiar with his playstyle. I was able to easily anticipate the plays he was trying to make and we were able to keep down one of the VHLM’s leading scorers. Granted he still scored 2 goals so it was definitely not ideal, but we were able to keep the rest of the team on lockdown and I feel that it definitely could have been worse.  Jody 3 Moons was a force as always, and Nicklas Karlsson was amazingly helpful in keeping the Watchmen shut down. Newcomer Kyle Kingma also took a few shots and threw out a couple hits and was a big help in what was really a team effort. The Watchmen better watch out, because the Royals have their number!”

Dad, Lords music is actually really good

Thanks Stan.

I laughed so hard at that, and when he was showing Stan how he mixes/autotunes the music and Stan passes out. SO GOOD.

Have you saw Handicar ? Funny season so far. They made a joke of Matthew Mcconaughey lincons ad. It was awesome.

Yep, already watched it twice. Amazing season so far.