Who's taking it home?

AJW

Looking good!  You don't look too rusty!  Logo swaps look good and once you are comfortable with them then you can start working in other elements!  Also, if you want, feel free to use the Founders Cup I made if you need it!

U6dkN2w.jpeg

Review: Absolutely badass graphic. All of the logos looks sick, even the ones where the jersey fold over onto the logo. You picked goo jerseys to use with the teams that you wanted. I think you could have maybe added some extra effects in the background and some of the outlines are a little off (especially the sick on the San Diego guy) but still much better than I could do. Extra points for including Pasta and the Bruins. I give it a 10/10.

Review: First off I just want to say this graphic looks absolutely great. The jersey choices were great, the colors match the logos well and they look clean. The attention to detail on logo swaps looks amazing. For example the part where the jersey is folding over the logo. I also really like the use of the Stanley Cup as a centerpiece to the graphic. The only part I feel that I can critique is that the cutouts look a bit off.

Score: 9.5/10