Kronchy Heating Up

Garsh

The Geneva Rush are on the upswing, moving into second place in the VHLE.  A team effort has seen the rush pick up 8 straight wins.  An effort like this takes an entire team putting in the work, but one player has been leading the charge.  That player is Kronchy Kardashian, who is currently on fire NBA Jam style.  Now I don’t have any numbers to give, but trust me when I say that the last 15-20 games have been a lot better than the 45-50 games that came before.  The young socialite has been picking up 2 or more points in most games.  They have taken the lead for points for defensemen, and are tied for the assists lead, with 3 less games played than their direct competition.  

With 7 games left the celebrity has stated that they are going after the Geneva Rush record for points in a season, which is currently 101 points scored by Rush legend Ronan Lavelle @Arce .  They will need to get 7 points in those 7 games to break the record.  With how they have been putting up points recently, a point per game is certainly doable.

(193 words)

• Garsh changed the title to Kronchy Heating Up