Shout Out to Orbiting Death

Thunder

This article is going to be a shout out to a top-notch graphic designer.  Jake Thunder has been in the league for over a year and has been without a bitching signature, player card, graphic the entire time.  While perusing the forum a few weeks ago, I came across a post from a graphic designer, @OrbitingDeath   Orbiting Death said he had time to make a signature and to provide him the information.

I submitted the information on Jake Thunder and it didnt take long for @Scurvy to put in his two cents.  Scurvy was most likely on his third or fourth white claw, watching Frozen for the sixth time of the day, when he came up with the funny comeback to suggest to Orbiting Death that “Happy Gilmore” was more appropriate than Radko Gudas.

Back to the shout out… A few days ago, I got a post from Orbiting Death notifying me that he was done.  Turns out he obliged to Scurvy’s silly ass request also, but in addition, he created a bitching signature for Jake Thunder.  Outstanding work OD, and gotta say thank you very much for doing that.  Now Jake Thunder is official!  Thanks.

199 words