Sunday Bullets 3/12

STZ

• Ottawa is going to the ship. Analfist has been decent this post season, point per game player. Ottawa and San Diego went seven games and in the deciding game, Analfist went off. He notched two goals, one of which being the game winner. This was his third game winner of Ottawa's 8 Post Season wins. This sent Ottawa to the championship where they face off against the offensive powerhouse Mexico City Kings. 
  • Feels kind of like we are nearing the end of our golden age in VHL. A lot of the super active members are falling off. Consistency is key in this community, and it's never a good sign when the top members are getting bored and leaving. I was here for the lull in the 50's and it doesn't feel that dire. At least the community itself still feels active and strong - discord is probably a big reason for that. Does feel like we need a shot of adrenaline to get the juices flowing, though.
  • Things in the personal life are going well. General vibes are good as weather gets better, but overall everything is starting to become less hectic. Our newborn turned 6 months last weekend, and he's gotten into a more steady routine. Starting to feel like we are getting our lives back to normal. He's been such an inredible baby. He's super smiley, even when he wakes up at 1:00AM looking for food - definitely makes the lack of sleep easier to deal with. The next few weekends are pretty booked up as we head into summer. Was a long winter, but it's exciting to be through it.

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, STZ said:

I was here for the lull in the 50's and it doesn't feel that dire.

Yeah nowhere close to that, and at least there isn’t a million fires to put out when I wake up every morning.