Dalton Canders III

ryf87

29 minutes ago, ryf87 said:

17ZDOzk.jpg

Lucky you. I got a trivia question wrong(I blame the dumb spreadsheet title) so I need to do a review. 

I like the entire Marauders theme, with the coloring, logo in the BG etc. The render placement is good for the larger size of the image although I prefer to place the top of the render either closer or touching the top of the canvas, but that's just a personal thing. I like the font choice, and maybe increasing the size and moving it over to the left to slightly overlap the render would work as well. It's a simple but well executed graphic that gives off good Marauder vibes. Good one, 8/10.

Graphic Review:

Usually you don't get too many large graphics, but this one is Hugeeee!! Which is not a bad thing.

I like the positioning of the render/player a side profile is pretty cool, and I see that you removed the NHL logo on collar.

I would have maybe tried to blend the player into the background more, maybe even use a stroke or something so it is blended and doesn't look so flat.

Also the helmet you could remove the Prudential and added the team logo, just to add a little more of the VHL in there.

Not sure if you used a filter, but the grainy look is nice and the logo to the right maybe sublimate or add the name text on top of that.

Overall really cool & I like it.

Grade: 

8.5/10

Edited by WithARevelYell