Berocka spews words

Berocka

The churn of the General Managers

So I am going to preference this whole media spot that I am no longer anywhere near as active as I use to be. I don't know the actual stats behind anything but I feel like there is now a disconnect between GM's and their teams. Maybe this is just a way of you remembering a lot of the league from when you first joined. I'm my head Seattle = Bana and Bana = Seattle, but I feel like some teams change managers so often now when I see the GM I get surprised. 

Personally I think that the issue is that the extra amount of GMs now with the VHL Europe. That there are more GM's now than there people dedicated to the role. Or maybe due to me joining just before COVID maybe more people has plenty of spare time.

Mainly I wanted to put this out there to see if there are others who agree with this mentality. 

Podcasting

I just feel like that recently I've had nothing at all to talk about I cant think of jokes parodies or any interesting changes that I would make to the league. I have honestly felt flat this week and a little bit the week before. The main reason now that I am writing a media spot is so I can claim my affiliate tpe in other leagues because I know even less about that league. If anyone wants to hear anything specific from me let me know and I will most likely make a five minute podcast on it.

Super coach 

So this season should bring in the first official go at VHL super coach. This means that anyone who is looking for some extra tpe at the end of the season should give this a go. Essentially you make the best top line you can using a cap. There will be a budget of a set amount and each player is worth a certain amount of money. You then need to decide if you want to go with a star player and some depth pieces or just go good players for your whole team. I will have a better write up of all the rules that I'll probably get someone good with English to check. At the end of the season the number one player will get the most tpe then it will be split up every 20th percentile. 

This has been in the making for probably about 5 seasons now so it is nice for it to see the light hopefully it gets some attention.

Next week

I don't know what my plan will be going forward maybe I'll go back and do those good old fashioned interview media spots so you really don't have to think of too much to write. Maybe I'll come back and do a massive podcast so I can go afk for multiple weeks cause that seems very beneficial to me.

Thank you for reading all this nonsense have a great day.

8 hours ago, BOOM said:

Any @Berockaactivity is better than none. Hope you're all doing well. 

I am doing well mate thanks. How are you going?

4 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

but good Sir aren't you a native English speaker (admittedly of the Oz variety, but who am I to judge?)?

I am but there are people who are better writers than myself