Let's talk about Dusty Wilson's adventures!

Howdy Howdy VHL, I'm sure many of you don't know of me as i really don't speak. I let my talent speak and It sure did. From my performances on the ice and being great for Seattle. But I wasn't greater which is why we fell short It felt. The team just didn't work, but trust me when I say Bana tried his hardest for me while I was the starter. 

Regardless let's speak on the article I read speaking about my retirement and the league in general. Let me bring you into my experience of VHL. So I think I saw this league and just immediately was making an account and was trying to figure it out. Joined the discord and got even more help there In. I learned the league was in midseason, which was okay as I asked If I'd still get draft and they said I'd get drafted in the next vhlm draft, so I got like 4 games in the season that was happening as I signed with the Marlins and I got drafted by the Marlins as well So I got a seasons worth of experience in the VHLM Keep In mind I never started (LOL) for good reason though. I wasn't earning and when you got a hell of a goalie In Bubbles Utonium starting over me which was the Marlins teams guy in net at the time. Also during this time i wasn't earning very well compared to others which is why I fell in the draft like I did to be honest. I think JB123 was kinda close with convos with me but he eventually fizzled out working with me and I was alone. I made it through and stuck through It with VHL. 

With that I headed into the draft of s82 baby! I would go 44th overall to Seattle in which I would guess Bana had other guys in mind but saw my name and figured he'd take a chance. In the VHLE Draft I did a little better going 29th Overall! So I had my teams of my future, The Cologne Express and Seattle Bears. Now This was the best year ever as Barzal was a hell of a coach for me man.
He really got me on the right track and the mindset of grinding in the VHL again. Don't forget about Bana either though cause he continued to chat with me when he had the chance and that went a long way for me man. So my season started with Cologne Express as I believe we made It all the way to the finals, but did lose unfortunately If i'm not mistaken. So I was excited to eventually finally be a starter for the Cologne Express as Barzal thought that was the case as well. Then Barzal came back with some sad news that the GK Anime Protagonist wanted to be in the VHLE for a while. 

So the next step was Barzal trying to find me a home where I would get more playing time then In Cologne, hell find a starting spot at that! Well I got traded to the Geneva Rush and boy I was excited with this new gm he was being communicative with me and what his intentions were. This included me being the starter! Life in VHL was looking up I was getting my spotlight. Let's get to It lights camera.... Where's the action? Oh no the Gm is too busy and needs to step away for personal reasons. This was a big blow to my morale yet again. (to note I'm not clowning on the gm by any means personal stuff is much more important.) so who was in the reigns next? Good ole N0HBDY! I believe he brought a Goalie onto the roster and this goalie was active as well so I split time, but It wasn't the Starting spot i expected by any means. I was the designated starter and got my first playoff experience. But yet again this wasn't VHL Experience I was enjoying by any means as the only gm that has helped me much was Barzal and none other than Bana always checking in and helping me with earning by linking me to things I could do to earn. Bana was everything to me being the player I was and My time was now.

All the sudden I'm expecting to just be the backup and just be ready to develop, but the starting Gk retires and all the sudden It's me between the pipes baby! I believe I had a great rookie season, but wasn't as great as others so i fell short of that award. But every year Dusty played well, hell the Bears were making the playoffs every year just about. that's thanks to Bana! So I had a great 4 year run with the Bears as many of you know I even got a MVP nod! being a co winner! That was the highlight of my career as a player as a whole man! I went from being a player nobody cared that struggled at earning. I was feeling the First Gen Goalie struggles and they were real as I never max earned just about till I was on Seattle man. Bana believed In me and I became a player i maybe would of gave up on my own player and said bye to VHL. I mean to be fair i was still super new to the sim league sites, but I was an excited new guy and the league just never matched my energy nor my expectations. You know who did? Bana. 

Bana was everything to me as a player man, did he always answer my questions? Of course not haha. He's a busy dude has a life and so do we all as we all get busy. That's the enjoyment we find here though. This idea where were a superstar hockey player just on our journey along with other guys to get that sweet cup! We all want it bad and that's what It makes It fun. Being a GM Isn't a easy job. Being a GM Isn't for everybody. Remember that folks. Also understand Bana spoke to me very much so, I did have frustration with him when I found out I was released as I found out by him saying the lineups in the discord and not even knowing I was released yet. I took It as a hint and left the discord. That hurt and I was mad. Soon Bana reached out and explained himself. I know Bana's situation, but of course me as a player I'm the most understanding person around within reason. All I expected from Bana was for him to say "Hey were going to be releasing you/trading you." All I got was a "Were going another direction!" I didn't know if that meant Im staying or im moving. I was still confused as hell. 

I guess I should of taken the hint when he posted the trade of Xavier but I didn't think anything of it as I didn't see my name in the trade. I didn't even know Xavier was a goalie! haha that's my own fault there though. The career was a hell of a one man. I felt like Rudy, Putting In the work and finally getting my chance, I obviously got more playing time than him in the movie, but man I did It. I doubted myself the whole time and I'm sure some people never even expected me to be a force at all. I'm glad I was able to prove you all wrong. I'm not done yet as I look to be a defensive defenseman with Ben Laas! Hopefully I have more of an easier time with the league this time around. 

I do want to shout out @AJW@DarkSpyro@Banackock@BarzalGoat 
These guys were my circle during my time with Dusty. All love to Seattle and soon we'll see how Ben turns out!