Pretty Panda Playing Piano in Paris - Team to Beat

Thunder

Off season is so long these days.  What is happening to the VHL?  Actually, its probably no longer than usual, but every off season I look forward to the new season and the anticipation is killing me.  I’m running out of things to say, can you believe it?  Talking shit about @Scurvy gets old.  Even mentioning @ScottyP is a waste of time right now.  So as I sit here typing up crap for my 6 tpe, I am listening to a podcast by @samx, and she’s talking to @leandrofg.  For those looking for something to do, I have to suggest going to the podcast and listening to it.  Quite interesting.  Scurvy, I recommend you listen to the first fifteen minutes of it, at least.  You will know why when you do.

I’m really looking forward to the pro/am while the season is on a hiatus.  The PPPPP is stacked with some decent players.

The forwards for the Pretty Panda Playing Piano in Paris include:

Leandro Goncalves is a serious goal scorer.  He consistently is on top of the scoring and evenly passes the puck for assists.  He’s a hard hitter and gets a share of the PIMS.  Look for Goncalves to dominate again.

Igor Molotov, @Dom, plays like Goncalves.  Heavy hitting, huge numbers in points, mostly evenly spread out between goals and assists, and likes the sin bin a little more than Goncalves.

Keon Jeannot, @Lucas anton, is an up and comer who likes to hit along with Goncalves and Molotov.  Expect Jeannot to be a rookie of the year player with their abilities.

Braedon Panarella, @ThatCasual, is another goal scorer from the VHLM.  Panarella is not a hitter, stays out of the penalty box, and scores point after point.  Their puck handling is going to separate themselves from other players.

Nic McMuffin, @Ente2997, is a supporting forward with a lot of experience.  Nic will likely put up good numbers shooting the puck and with a solid line up he’s going to be a super goal scorer for PPPPP.

DB III, @wcats, is another experienced forward who likes to shoot and no doubt he will benefit from the group of teammates he is playing with.  PIMS are almost non existent for DB III.

Yaroslav Bogatyrev has been in the VHL a couple seasons and is consistent with his scoring and assists.  He likes to hit and isn’t afraid to sit in the penalty box.  Bogatyrev is on a roll building his TPE; expect some good outcome from him during the pro/am, and a break out season in the VHL.

The defense includes the following players:

Brian Payne, @Scurvy, the leader of the defense.  He’s the pain train, and punishes the opponents.  He dominates the hits stats along with blocking shots, and puts up good numbers with assists.  Expect Payne to spend a fair amount of time in the sin bin.

Jens Lehman, @Bobcat, is a promising young defender who’s got no problem on the ice.  He gets his share of hits and blocked shots and does so with some finesse as he can dish the puck for his teammates to score.  He’s more disciplined than Payne, but will get some time in the penalty box.

Jake Thunder is a hit and miss defender who will likely ride Payne’s coat tail during the pro/am.  He likes to drop the gloves but often picks the wrong time to do it.

In the goal, Alexander Minion, @UnknownMinion, is a dominating factor and will likely be the reason PPPPP wins it all.  He has one of the top save percentage stats in the league and is a good pick for MVP.  A recipient of the Benoit Devereux Trophy is a good indicator of Minion’s capabilities.

Credit goes to @Lemorse7 for choosing the quality of players for the pro/am.  Now it’s up to the players to bring home a championship for Lemorse.  Let the games begin!

656 words