RIGA-TORQ

Steve

Review: Killer graphic. The logo swap is perfect, the colors and lines added on the jersey, gloves, and socks all look great. The font in the bottom right fits very well and I like how you stacked it a little bit. I really like the stippled effect that you did with the background and the close up of the players face is a very nice touch. A great graphic yet again, can’t wait for more 10/10. Go Riga!

Review: What a beauty! I like the composition, The stylized filter over the graphic is sick it does a great job bringing the graphic together. The logo swap is clean the cutout is great no noticeable fragments. What I think could be improved on is the text it's pretty boring especially shoved in the corner, making it more dynamic and incorporating it more into the sig would go a long way. I'd also say some recoloring on the jersey to better fit Riga's colours would help tie in the graphic especially since you're using a logo swap. other than that a really good job it's unique and I love the renders you chose to use. Overall I'd give it an 8.5/10