Super Coach Rules

Spartan

How it works:

- Each team will compose of 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 goalie.

- Every player has a cost. Remove the last 2 digits of their TPA, and that is their cost. For example, Nico Pearce is 1197 TPA - remove the last two digits and his cost will be $11. Vasile Lamb has 945 TPA, his cost will be $9.

- Your total budget for your team is $42. You may go under budget, but you may not go over. 

- Scoring works the same as VHFL. See VHFL scoring rules here in section 3.

Payout:

Like VHFL, this game will pay out at the conclusion of the S88 VHL regular season. However, the payout structure is different since you are not competing against just a group of 6 users, but rather everyone who participates in Super Coach.

Position TPE
1st Place 6
Top 20% 5
Top 40% 4
Top 60% 3
Top 80% 2
Everyone Else 1

Special Rules:

I hope to flesh out this official rules post over time , but for now, I will list a few notables below.

1. In order to encourage unique teams, a user with a unique team will receive a 10 point bonus added on to their score. This is to prevent everyone copying the same person's team. I will also not be showing submitted teams until after Super Coach is closed.

I thought there'd be a 2nd one but I don't think it'd quite make sense on a large scale. So TO BE DETERMINED. This is still in its early stages, so there will likely be changes for future versions. Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Edited by Spartan

• Spartan pinned and locked this topic