Bana Blabs Down Under #64

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #64🇦🇺

Easter Bunny GIF

S88 VHL Index

G'day, everyone. I hope things are going good for you in life and that everyone had a good Easter weekend. Myself and my partner ended up doing absolutely nothing this weekend. I introduced her to Game of Thrones, and despite her having her doubts, she became incredibly hooked to it, and that’s how we spent her four days off. Sunday night we made a nice little vegan dinner, which was mashed potatoes and gravy, cooked carrots and broccoli, a salad and The magical, vegan form of turkey. For the VHL, Lots has been happening as the regular season has gotten underway. Probably one of the more electric times during the season, other than maybe playoffs if you are involved in the playoffs. I think most teams are at least 10 games or so into the regular season so let’s quickly blab.

• My player has struggled slightly out of the gate. To be fair five points in 11 games isn’t great but overall the rest of their statistics are pretty solid. I do think I am going to start banking now as regression is going to tickle me good.
  • we recently had back to back games against the Calgary wranglers, and managed to beat them in both games. While I understand, we are very fresh into the new season, it is very nice to pick up two big wins against a very big team.
  • I feel very alive this season as general manager of the Seattle Bears. When you have been going this long as hedgehog, and I, I think it’s normal to sometimes feel the longevity shutter on our bones from time to time. Never has it been an issue but this season I feel very very alive. I’m very grateful for the team that we have and the amount of work they put into making Seattle as good as it is. Thank you bears!