Awooooooooo

Frank

Review:

Love this. Great looking wallpaper. love the text and render effects. I think this is your comfort zone, but you pull it off so well. The wolf eyes in the background are cool. The off black shading pf the wolf really plays with the eyes, it's an interesting effect, even though it's subtle. Jersey change is killer, love the logo rework. PEB such a stud. He must have a sig for every day of the month at this point lol. 9/10 great work!

Just added this as my Background wallpaper on my laptop and as you stated in DM this is way better when added as background as you can see the finer details of the wolves face and makes the eyes even more amazing feature of the graphic. I am not sure it will show up if I share the screenshot but I will try anyways.

(nope didn`t work)

Love the Graphic!!

PEB by Frank (Wallpaper) .jpg

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

Graphic Review:
Really nice graphic, I really like the background with the wolf behind the player with red eyes. really good job with the jersey swap it looks like it’s really on the jersey. I LOVE the text it looks very 3d and really fits to the graphic. Really good job here everything is perfect 10/10.