Not a Good Week

Steve

What a week. We are still struggling in Riga to find any sort of consistency or an understanding of what we need to do to fool good ol' Simon. There are some good things that are happening and I guess we just need to focus on what we have and try to overcome our shortcomings. It's a tough season for us but the team is determined to do better. One positive is that the players are getting better each week and really working to get a their build going in the right direction for success. I think it's just the matter of time before we fully understand what works. It will come at some point.

Max has played like dog shit and I am sure that wasn't expected. I am surprised just how bad he fell off the map. He hasn't helped the team much at all. Something I hope will change soon. I have no answers to why he is playing worse than his rookie season after such a good string of seasons. Simon I hate you.

When things in general are going in a direction you don't like, sometimes you can overreact to things that would normally go unnoticed. I had one of those moments and stepped back from the league for a full three days. I felt empty for doing that and realized I am not only missing something I really enjoy but not doing the team any favors by going inactive. I came to terms on what I need to do and I decided to come back and do the best I could and maybe help pull Riga from the pit of despair to the circle of victory.

We all fight personal demons. Sometimes we don't know how to deal with them and make bad choices. I had made a bad choice. I am glad to be back.