Sunday Bullets 3/23

STZ

• The Wolves are surging.. We are on a four game win streak, and all four wins were against playoff teams. LA, NY, Seattle, London. Pretty impressive considering how tough of a start we had this season. Frank has made some amazing mid-season adjustments and has tweaked the roster into something pretty special. I like the idea of getting the back-up games out of the way and then shipping Freeze out. Then moving Saka, as he just wasn't meshing well on the back end. He signs a solid FA replacement on defense, and then add a retiring player in Peace to the forward group. Overall, high grade for Frank for the moves made this past week or so.
  • The conferences seem to have levelled out. AT the beginning of the season it seemed as if the EU was very heavy, but it's looking like the standings are starting to level out. Likely a result of the overachieving teams starting to come back to reality. Still very interesting playoff picture - can't wait to see how everything plays out.
  • I just got back from Great Wolf Lodge with the family. Spent three days and two nights there - complete chaos. It was a lot of over-stimulation; tons of noise, kids everywhere, chlorine in my pores. My daughter had a blast, so it was completely worth it. But everyone is completely wiped. I'd be lying if I said I'm battling to get all my TPE tonight.