Claimed:KölnCast: Episode 6 [6/6 FINAL]

AwfulHomesick

• Senior Admin

About Helsinki's cap, there is a lot of bonuses given out atm if you look at the roster page lol. Like Jarome Iginla, Harumpf, Catrall, etc. all at 3M on rookie contracts atm

We won't be maxed next year. 

About Helsinki's cap, there is a lot of bonuses given out atm if you look at the roster page lol. Like Jarome Iginla, Harumpf, Catrall, etc. all at 3M on rookie contracts atm

We won't be maxed next year. 

Those guys are send-downs though so they shouldn't count against the cap. Or do they get some extra bonuses on top of the 3 million they already earn?

• Senior Admin

Personally I think that recreate TPE is, like David said, is really good for retention and shit. So I think the thing that needs to be looked at his deadline recreates and basically just preventing what we say happen in the S40 draft ever again.

Coffee over hot chocolate all day. I've been drinking coffee everyday for years and im at the point were no coffee = no function/bad headaches lmao

• Admin

and cap shouldn't be raise. If we see that the TPE gain is increasing constantly, it might helps but atm, the 32 million salary cap helps the parity of the league. NY was lucky to have Slaughter on his rookie contract, that why they were stacked. GM should time their cup run so they have quality player on their rookie contract.

:yeahthat:

#moher

Relocate VHLM to Vasteras.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Wooo, listened to the majority of this while I drove home for the weekend. Nice to see both Devise, Advantage, and Boom make it on. I already commented on the salary cap above but we'll losing Tyrael, Svoboda, and another 3M bonus that as given out this season...so I don't expect next year to be the season we run into trouble. I already commented on some other stuff above so I'll just leave it at this, this week.

Professionalism: 2/2

Boom was pretty rowdy but I guess I'll overlook it :P

Editing: 1/1

Sounded good,g lad to see mono.

Overall: 6/6