Still Kicking-4 year Anniversary

Steve

As of this next week, I have been in the VHL for four years. That's three players that I had the pleasure of making and watching them grow. The league is what I call home when I am online. I had some bad times like anyone else would but for the most part it's been a fun ride. I won't even touch on what I think about the hybrid system and all the things that have changed over my stay here. It's still keeps me wanting to work hard to make a player that “should” play as intended. I have met several members that I really like and some not so much. The league has changed but I feel the heart of the league is still intact. I might not agree with a few things and I might be vocal about it but at the end of the day, I am still here kicking and screaming. I plan to make my fourth player very soon and start another adventure. Maybe this time things will work out better as I really want to play in the “E” at least once. It should be fun and I don't like the nine seasons in the big league.

I had some really good times with each player that I won't forget. Seattle was amazing with two of my players and Malmo was just flat out fun to be a part of. I won't forget the good times and I push the bad times aside.

Everyone stay safe and good luck in the future.

Happy anniversary! Thank you for the experiences, Steve. 

Also gave me something to write about this coming week in my blab. May 12th was my 7 year anniversary for being named Seattle Bears GM. 2,558 days! Pretty nuts. 

For the VHL? Idk if the forum is 100% or if it ever moved.. I don’t think so but I can’t remember. It’s 9 years for that though! 

Just now, Banackock said:

Happy anniversary! Thank you for the experiences, Steve. 

Also gave me something to write about this coming week in my blab. May 12th was my 7 year anniversary for being named Seattle Bears GM. 2,558 days! Pretty nuts. 

For the VHL? Idk if the forum is 100% or if it ever moved.. I don’t think so but I can’t remember. It’s 9 years for that though! 

Good to hear from you sir. Hope all is well with you and good luck with your adventures.