Bana Blabs Down Under #71

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #71🇦🇺

S88 VHL Index

Hello, again. Some quick fire offs for another blab. I really do enjoy writing in this style or format of media. It’s easy to write about three points to get the word count you want, and I’ve actually really enjoyed talking about Australia and my adventures too. The VHL has been a consistent, enjoyable presence in my life for something like the last 10 years. In a lot of ways, I had grown up in this league, sometime during junior high or high school. It’s cool to be able to share it all. On the flipside playoffs, starting in the action is hot, hot, hot! It’s always an awesome time of year, I love seeing all the media, the graphics and predictions done by the members. Always exciting, often heartbreaking lol. Seattle and Vancouver share with Calgary in my opinion, the three headed snake that has been ruling North America for the last sometime. Once again, these teams are a threat in the playoffs. Anyway, enough of this, let’s do our three blabs.

• We brought Xavier Booberry @CowboyinAmericain for a reason. Not only is he a highly skilled, high-level player, with the addition of being a great human. They’re also a very strong, very consistent goalie that rises to the occasion in the playoffs. Call Liz on both sides of the series are doing very well. A .943 save% it’s impressive! 2.01 GAA to go along is superb. He’s helping Seattle big time in this series!
  • Hulk Hogan 2 @Hogan Moves into fifth overall for career playoff points by a Bears player. He now has 74 which is one higher than six overall who has 73 points. It just so happens to also be hogans player! moves into fifth overall for career playoff points by a Bears player. He now has 74 which is one higher than six overall who has 73 points. It just so happens to also be hogans player! #BEARSLEGEND!

• Sergei Preobrazhensky @Bulduray_1 is the current active player (non-retired) who leads for career playoffs goals with 44. Oskar Lindbergh @Doomsday has most wins amongst active playoff goalies with 26. Xavier Booberry @CowboyinAmerica is one behind with 25 and Brandt Fuhr @Tate fast behind aithb24! Career-wise, with a record of 6-1-1.. Jesse Teno @aimkin has the second lowest GAA with 1.69 in the playoffs who have at least 1GP since S70. Cool start to your playoff career. Dominant! 

THAT IS ALL 👋