Reapers Facing a Critical Game 7

Sullvino

Philadelphia - The Reapers face a critical Game 7 tonight in the semifinals against the Mississauga Hounds. The team is riding a high after winning an elimination Game 6 last night when star defenseman Eric Queefson scored the game winner just 17 seconds into overtime after Mississauga took a costly early penalty. Philadelphia, who loaded up on talent at the trade deadline, is looking like a very dangerous team right now and one that is finding it’s game at the right time of the season. One of the players that was acquired, Zyn Westwood, is also playing his best hockey during this playoff run. We caught up with Westwood this morning after his practice session:

“This has been a lot of fun with the boys. The first series was back and forth actin and we’re getting the same thing in the semis against the Hounds. We just have to stick to our game and play together as a team. We know when we play our game we are a very tough team to beat. This is my first Game 7 in my career so I am going to soak it all in and bring my best game of the season tonight.”