Claimed:my LAST gimp sig

gorlab

Effort: 2/2 - Yes sir, nice improvement I'm seeing out of you.

Look: 2.5/3 - Lighting is a big improvement from last week. Good contrast. Text is actually quite good, if anything try making the white part of it a very light grey instead. Stock work could be better but that will come with time. As for transitioning to photoshop, feel free to PM me about anything related to it, or just make a post in the graphics/design forum. Plenty of people will love to help. The change will be worth it!

Creativity: 1/1 - Yep

Total: 5.5/6

Effort: 2/2 - Well done, some clear effort here.

Look: 2.75/3 - I actually really like this, the coloring is nice (it's a bit weird on the face though...maybe give the render's face a slight blue tint, but nothing too strong), and I like the text. While I do think you've got a good flow to this, some of the stock work is a bit off - I don't personally care for the stock in the background (it looks like blurred flowers), and I think the pixelated stock would work much better with a simpler background (i.e. one without the flowers).

And as someone who's moved between GIMP and PS, I'd have to agree that the switch is worth it.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5.75/6

FINAL GRADE: 6/6