Gunner thoughts

Steve

Well the first two games of the season were played and Philly got a shutout and a convincing win for a perfect record. Can we end the season now? It is our hope to stay at or near the top as we are building our players to become VHL superstars. That's the dream of coarse but maybe one that came from too many bong hits. I think the team looks good with a lot of potential. It will be a fun time in Philly with one of the nicest Gms I have met to date. Yes, even nicer than Bana, the legend. Maybe not as nice as Kaleeb but who is? I love them all and while I enjoy my time in Philly, I will try to impress a few Gms to take a look at me in the draft.

Axle is going to struggle at first, as expected. It will take a couple of updates to even see where his build is going. I have it all worked out in my head but that is not a secure place to keep a plan. I better take notes of some shit. The end results, I hope, will be more of a John Merrick than a Max Torq. A solid center that has skills to get the job done. It's a long road, but one I have walked a few times.

Well I hope I have a few players to make left in the tank before I am done here. Axle is the bastard son of the three players before him. I hope I can take a little bit from each and make a player the sim likes.

To all you fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day. To the rest of you, have and great day as well.