Boutta Cashew - Bilmuri

Spartan

This one's not as aggressively metal as the other ones I usually post. Got a bit of funk going on, check it out!

We're starting a new VHL season, huzzah. If we followed the traditional VHL off-season schedule, we wouldn't have had the index made until today and sims until Wednesday. I blame the expedited scheduling following an early week playoff end for why VHFL sign-ups and the groups went up so late. But realistically, I just forgot with everything else that happens in the offseason along with a week-long work trip. Got to hang out at Gillette Stadium and wear some Super Bowl rings:

IMG_5716.jpg

At least I got to wear the championship rings that matter, since I'll never win here in the VHL. We'll see how this season goes, hopes are high as usual, but it feels a bit better than the last few seasons. Maybe it's the high following 3 players combining for 9 awards, or a massive trade over the offseason that brought in some great folks, or even just the promotion of long-time infamous IA member @Viper to the team. Lot of things went well this offseason, and the season start has been pretty neat to see as well. We'll see how long it lasts.

Nico's been fitting in well with Vancouver during this second stint. The team is buzzing, 6 players over a PPG so far through 5 games. Everyone's really clicking together which is great to see compared to the S86-ish time when it seemed like we just weren't gelling together. @STZ might have been the steal of my Super Coach team, already with 5 goals to start the season. Keep it up kid, and get me more hits.