Ben Lass staying level headed

dustywilson22

In Istanbul you can find a talented roster that has just been amazing together. The future defenseman of the DC Dragon Ben Laas can be found putting the work In each and every game. just as well as on the ice. Ben has been on a good pace this year as many people and fans alike have enjoyed watching his games. He has definitely improved in his game, but still has plenty of time to get better as a player. will he? I personally believe so as I'm his #1 supporter. I really am loving what im seeing this season through 26 games 3 Goals, 18 Assists, 21 points total, +\- +3 , 65 shots on net, 34 Penalty minutes, 70 Hits, and 58 Shots blocked. He is currently averaging 2 ppg!!!! Which I'd hope would be mostly assist. Ben doesn't care to score, but when he does he goes nuts. He loves to celebrate in crazy ways as in one of his goals I skate on the ice on his head. Which coaches obviously told him don't do it again. Which Ben says he won't as it hurt his neck haha. Regardless he has enjoyed his time in Istanbul to an extent as only time he goes out is with a translator. He has enjoyed trying different foods and well really this place keeps him focused on hockey which Is only helpful when your main goal In your career is the VHL! So Dusty has enjoyed his time with Istanbul, but his goals are to impress his GM of the DC dragons and show he's ready to help that team win as soon as possible. For now VHLE cup maybe? 

Review: It is always good to read about a member talking about his player, and it is also better when it is a new member to do so, with time more players will be created, but nothing will ever beat the excitement of writing about your first ever player; in fact I love your article for this reason, I love to see how much you love your player and how you are shaping a story around him.

Keep it up.

This article gets a solid 8.5 out of 10