Rookie Experience - Rip Wheeler - Calgary Wranglers - VHL Season 89:

ScottyP

Rookie Experience - Rip Wheeler - Calgary Wranglers - VHL Season 89: 

Man, a lot of time has past since I last wrote up something more than 150 words…should be like riding a bike right? Lol Ok so seriously, super pumped to be a part of such an awesome club and organization with Calgary. @Ricer has been a total stud as GM and made me feel right at home. The rest of the boys have been great as well, shout out to the “holy Leandro!” The locker room is super active and the it’s really a close knit group that chats about everything from the VHL, to family trips to the NHL to current events. 

My journey this season started in the off season with a trade from Riga to Calgary. And the an early on discussion with my new GM about where I saw for Rip Wheeler future. I appreciate the open and honest communication from the beginning. 

Now I don’t know many rookies in the VHL or the NHL for that matter that get the call up and immediately get out on a line with two total studs and most likely future Hall of Famers! Playing on a line initially with Janser and now with Wolanin and Goncalves, I definitely feel like a “make a wish” kid getting to skate around with the boys in warmups! Haha That being said, I appreciate the opportunity and will continue to try and do the little things to contribute to the club! I always get the boys whatever coffee they want, I know all the orders by heart. I also keep the fireball on ice in the room for after game cellys! I also send out some beauty chirps to the other teams while I’m on the bench during the power play with the boys are out there doing work! 

I’d like to think Rip brings a lot of “intangibles” that may not show up on the stat sheet…at least not this year! Lol 

As I get close to the 400 word ending, I will say one thing…”the disrespect has been noted!” There are some old timers in the league, upset that the new blood is starting to come into his own and make an impact. These two in particular have had there time and our now just punching down at a rookie because they there time at the top is limited and ending soon…yes, Brian Payne and Jake Thunder, i calling you boys out! I’ve played a few games against Payne and he would drop gloves and give me a chance to dance…and Thunder wants not part of a ride to the train station. There will be more to come regarding these to haters, old timers and past their primers…

And with that, Rips out…Wrangler’s?!? Let’s riiiiide!!

9 hours ago, ScottyP said:

starting to come into his own and make an impact.

Really?  You can say this with a straight face?  You have two of the best players ever to don a Calgary uniform on your club son and your to put it mildly, a  liability.   Keep plugging tho buddy, happy to see you write something for some points and hope it keeps up.  @Thunder said hes gonna smash your face (if you get playing time that is).  

Just saying.  See ya at work on Wednesday 

OMG… or better yet,  XD.  Rookie journey my ass!!  Too bad @Ricer13 didnt give you the job youre probably best at…. Towel Bitch…. And who are you kidding trying to tell all of us that you are on the bench supporting the team with chirps.  The only chirps come out of your ass.  And all you do on the bench is take selfies and make TikTok videos of you drinking out of @leandrofg  and @Daniel Janser water bottles so you can get more hits, (and i dont mean hits on the ice, I mean “likes” on your TikTok account) because you hit for shit on the ice you marshmallow.  

As much as it hurts, I have to agree with @Scurvy on this one… Brian Payne will smash your face.  BTW, did you see that scurvy?  Scottyp is so in tune with the league, he pinned someone named “sharkie”. Come on son…. 

And the last thing I gotta say to you, @ScottyP, did your daughter get any school credit for writing this article for you because there are fewer grammatical errors than I’m used to reading your reports.  Tell her good job!