Delete the M

Zetterberg

Here's what I'd do if I was the VHL Dictator for a day

1. Delete the M: I'm sick of hearing all this propaganda about deleting the VHLE when the real issue is the garbage league that is the VHLM. I'd propose that we'd completely drop the M and make members work for a spot on a team. You get to play in the JST and that's it. After that, you have to earn past 200 tpe and try out for a VHLE team. This will get rid of the pesky lifers such as sjin and dyl which will greatly improve the league's quality of life, and as a bonus would discourage new members from joining unless they are dedicated to the VHL grind 😤.

2. Move Geneva back to Yukon: The greatest injustice the league has ever done was moving the Yukon rush to Geneva. The Yukon Rush was the greatest club to ever exist and the evil corrupt BoG couldn't stand having something good in the VHL. So to fix this great injustice the Rush will be moved back to Yukon and will receive 2 1st rounders every season. In addition, the GM of the Rush will receive 12 capped + 4 uncapped tpe weekly in job pay and will have its player's cap limit raised to 500. To limit travel all of the Rush's games will be home games. Because of this change, they will no longer be in Europe meaning the VHLE will be rebranded to the VHLEATGToATTYR or (Victory Hockey League Europe And The Greatest Team of All Time The Yukon Rush) This will make all teams be represented in the league name. 

3. Fix the VHLE teams: The oslo storm logo is goofy get rid of the team and replace them with the Berlin steel. They will use the JST Steel logo as it is superior to every other logo in the VHL and it is a crime it wasn't used in the first place. The Stockholm Viking will e replaced with the Stockholm Aces who will steal the now-defunct Vegas Aces' logo. And finally, the Vasteras Iron Eagles will be replaced with the Beaumont-le-Roger Barons who will be a sister team of the Beaumont Barons of the SBA and will share a logo. This will make the ugly VHLE teams look cool and will promote and strengthen the SBA-VHL partnership.

4. Encourage Greenlandic Growth: To further simulate how much superior Greenlanders are at hockey than every other nation, all Greenland players upon creation will receive 20 uncapped tpe and will receive 3 tpe from practice facility. While players from other nations will receive a 2-week tpe ban and may only cap up to 11tpe weekly during their first season. Greenland will also receive 2 WJC teams and 2 WCoH teams.

5. Ban Viper: Ban @Viper that dude suuuuuuucks. There can only be two IA members with GM jobs and that's me and @Sjin

Anyways I hope you agree with the changes I proposed and hopefully, the BoG can start implementing these immediately. 

3 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

They will use the JST Steel logo as it is superior to every other logo in the VHL and it is a crime it wasn't used in the first place. 

Encourage Greenlandic Growth: To further simulate how much superior Greenlanders are at hockey than every other nation, all Greenland players upon creation will receive 20 uncapped tpe and will receive 3 tpe from practice facility. While players from other nations will receive a 2-week tpe ban and may only cap up to 11tpe weekly during their first season. Greenland will also receive 2 WJC teams and 2 WCoH teams.

Ban Viper: Ban @Viper that dude suuuuuuucks. There can only be two IA members with GM jobs and that's me and @Sjin

Anyways I hope you agree with the changes I proposed and hopefully, the BoG can start implementing these immediately. 

I approve of all this. Overthrow the BoG. Greenlander coup in the making.