The Return of Velevra: Joshua Schwarzer Joins the Philadelphia Reapers in the Victory Hockey League

Velevra

The Return of Velevra: Joshua Schwarzer Joins the Philadelphia Reapers in the Victory Hockey League

In a stunning comeback to the Victory Hockey League (VHL), renowned user Velevra has made his triumphant return, this time under a new persona: Joshua Schwarzer. Velevra, known for his… well I’m not actually quite sure what I’m known for other than all the updating work I used to do but regardless I’m quite grateful for all the warm welcomes 😊

With ambitions of learning from legendary players, Schwarzer has chosen to embark on his hockey journey with the renowned Philadelphia Reapers.

The VHLM serves as the perfect platform for young talents to make a name for themselves. Schwarzer's entry into the league has sparked curiosity and anticipation, as fans eagerly await his development under the guidance of established Reaper players such as Eno Velvson and Mina.

As a fresh face in the Reapers' roster, Schwarzer brings with him a hunger to learn and a determination to prove himself. With the mentorship of Velvson and Mina, both accomplished players in their own right, he has a golden opportunity to hone his skills and develop a deeper understanding of the game.

When asked for comment Schwarzer said “I always dreamed of handing out water bottles to legendary players such as Eno Velvson and Mina. I will make sure they are well hydrated for their playoff run!”

Edited by Velevra