Vincenzo GFX - made on a website on ipad đź’€

Oatex

Review: I think you did a good job overall. There’s a lot going on here but it doesn’t feel overly crowded. I like how you have the background split with the goalie being the divider, having the logo on one side with the name on the other. My only recommendation would be since the photo is a goalie and you have the Kings logo on there it’s not necessary to say “VHLM - Goalie”. The colours flow and are consistent amongst the entire graphic. I love that font you used for the name, it just makes it pop. The signature is a nice touch as well. Great job! 
9/10

1 hour ago, SirRupertBarnes said:

Review: I think you did a good job overall. There’s a lot going on here but it doesn’t feel overly crowded. I like how you have the background split with the goalie being the divider, having the logo on one side with the name on the other. My only recommendation would be since the photo is a goalie and you have the Kings logo on there it’s not necessary to say “VHLM - Goalie”. The colours flow and are consistent amongst the entire graphic. I love that font you used for the name, it just makes it pop. The signature is a nice touch as well. Great job! 
9/10

Totally agree with the VHLM Goalie part looking back. Isn’t needed and would’ve looked much cleaner without them and just the logos. Thanks for the feedback!