Bana Blabs Down Under #85

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #85🇦🇺

19E7B3F1-86FA-4CC0-A806-B763176ECD82.thumb.jpeg.35ab1d63dbf10f2d3fbb3ae3c4c9427f.jpeg

2023 Women’s World Cup, Perth, WA. Team Canada Vs Republic of Ireland. My partner and myself attending the game, rocking our scarves and cheering proudly for our girls! 🇨🇦 we were so proud of them! 

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. 📱 

S89 VHL Index

S90 VHL Draft and Prospects

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Hello VHL. :vhllogo: I hope you’re doing GREAT. VHL has been pumping it feels like lately so that’s a lot of fun. New round of playoffs started so we have good action everywhere. Then, in my personal life, we recently went to team Canada versus the Republic of Ireland for the women’s World Cup in Perth, and it was so much fun! It was my first ever football match and for a women’s match, it was so much fun. It rained on us pretty good for half of the first half, but other than that the fans were so much fun, and the game had a lot of good action. It was also very neat to be this far from home, attend our first every football match, it be a women’s World Cup game and you know, Christine Sinclair leads for most international goals and she’s getting up there in age (40, right?) Very cool to be part of. Ireland got up early 1-0 and the Irish fans went nuts. They put numbered us easily but there was still quite a few Canadian fans in attendance. After an own goal from the Irish to tie it up, the beast and one of our fave players LEON notched an energetic goal to make it 2-1. Wooooo! Outside of that excitement, let’s blab a small bit about the league and get to it. 

• Riga already lost out to Davos. series there was 4-1. A little surprising but Davos has had a good team for some time now while Riga is still building I suppose. I think that’s the only series at the moment closed out. Every other series is 3-2. Rooting for Calgary to come back and Prague to finish off Moscow.
  • Seattle found themselves down three games to one against the New York Americans. I noticed somethings going on with the lines that I unfortunately didn’t catch before. The reason that I didn’t catch them before was because they were working. We ended the season on an 11 game winning streak, and I think sometimes throughout those games I switch to the lines that we used at the start of this series. They seem to work in the regular season and even smackes Davos around 6-2 in the last game.. however, wasn’t working here. Made changes. Now 3-2.. tough to crawl back!
  • My player in the playoffs for Houston has one goal, one assist and two points in five games played. This is Pretty shit and I’m not happy with this this play. Houston also lost out 4-1. Strongly disappointed with this. However, can I really complain? Seattle is in the same position, so how can you really blame the GM. Do you have a really good team that should win. Shit happens!

About the Picture/Video:

The weekend before we went down to the Scarborough night markets off the beach, got some food, watch the sunset, and went to light scapes. The weekend after it was super nice again. Not a single cloud in the sky, 20° and very beautiful for Australia winter. Figured what the hell, let’s go back to Scarborough. Figured I was hungry before we hit the beach, so my beautiful partner and I hit up one of our favourite places to eat here… GRILL’D… they have a huge promotion on right now for Barbie, where they have pink burgers, with their pink sauce and pink drinks. You know I had to do it, VHL! Perfect day, burgers, beach and good company… 

456728F0-8653-442E-9701-E3C68DA5C4FD.thumb.jpeg.98fadc372fdff39e417aef627c8dbe7d.jpeg

My iPhone 8 works just as good at taking photos as her 13 does 📸 😡 

• 2 months later...