The new me

npuBeT

Review:

This is a pretty decent graphic. It does look like you put some actual effort in and tried to accomplish a vision. I like the semi transparent over-lay with the knight. It shows as a symbol of strength and that you will stand firm in the crease. It’s a nice photo of Price as well. Locked in and concentrating.

I think the style of font fits the theme of the knight. It’s a fairly simple design but that’s not a bad thing. Sometimes people have the tendency to add too many elements and it’s distracting from the main focus. Overall great job! There’s nothing I’d change about this graphic so I give it a 10/10

Review

This graphic is pretty good for your first graphic, I like the font you used it fits to the knight and this kind of graphic and I overall just like this graphic, with that being said I do have a few suggestions, firstly I think making the text a little bigger would look good, secondly I know this is your first graphic but you should try out jersey swaps I know they can be hard but you should try it out, 9.5/10 good job🙂!

I had the same feeling when making my first VHL graphics, haha,  and this looks much better than mine did! I still have no idea what I'm doing 69% of the time to be honest. Don't worry, you'll evetually figure it out, or fake it 'till you make it 😎 It's just another fun thing VHL has to offer 🙂