Draft Class | VHL Career Stats

Brandon

Wanted to throw a suggestion out there that I've been thinking of for a while... Including VHL career stats on the VHL Entry Draft page as a tab. 

I've included a few screenshots of what it would look like, essentially just a tab called Career Stats, where if you click it, the data would look like the existing League Overall tab, but it would only include the players from that seasons draft class. Users can sort by games played, goals, points, +/-, hits, etc. 

Example of Potential New Draft Page:

82afbe2ce5d80df381030ea38e14e25c.png

VHL Career Stats Page (replace players below with draft class and career stats):

dae972523ae610146716be31077475cb.png

^ numbers would all be way higher

I feel like it would be a really neat addition, given the data is already displayed around the site in various aspects, probably wouldn't take a ton of development effort (developer's most hated words). I'd imagine we'd see some really interesting and insightful Media Spots pop up because of it, going back and really digging into some unique career statistics that stick out in certain draft classes (like who is the most clutch player, or top sniper with shooting %), or just reviewing a draft class in general, either while the class is still active, or after retirement.

The idea spawned from the fact that I'm always checking hockeydb draft classes to see which players performed the best years later. This page could also be further expanded to Career Playoff Stats, although I feel like Regular Season stats are more foundational to everyone.

Opinions?