Bobandy Excited

AJW

With another season coming up in the VHL we have finally reached the 90's!! 10 more seasons until 100 is actually crazy to think about. Old heads like Bek must feel like these seasons fly by every time. Bobandy is extremely excited to step back on the ice with the Bears. Captain Bog made a few statements earlier today that got Randy fired up and ready to go. Seattle has a strong roster again this season but are currently missing a 6th forward. Bobandy is curious to who his second winger will be, or if coach will want Bobandy taking winger reps on the first line. The best guess in my eyes is to split up your studs. I would hope Leandro and Bog get to play together and have Webber be the third forward on the first line. A solid line with Bobandy hiding at the second center spot lol. I have loved my role in Seattle and you can see from last season how much Bobandy improved by getting second line minutes, 90 points and 71 assists, WOWZA. With some off-season training Bobandy has increased his scoring to 80 and passing to 89, as well as puck handling to 91. Bobandy hopes to be a playmaking stud once again, and misses DeGoat DeGroot @rory to pass to every game. It will be a whole new game this season in Seattle but Randy knows he can only control what he can control. 

I said in my previous week's media that I might be close to capping Bobandy this season, then I did a bit of looking around and realized capping at 1050ish TPE when I donate every season and max earn probably is a waste of TPE and talent. Instead I have created a 1199 TPE plan that I really enjoy! It's not rocket science but since day 1 with Bobandy I wanted to create a playmaking center since most people just smash OV and want goals. Mannnn fuck goals who gives a shit, I got 90 points and nobody cares how many goals I got. Anyways I'll show my current build and also what I want to finish at:

Bolded numbers are future build

DK: 85, 90

SH: 85, 90

PA: 79, 79

BC: 70, 70

FO: 80, 86

PC: 80, 91

DC: 82, 90

OV: 80, 80

SP: 77, 80

SS: 70, 70

WS: 64, 64

CK: 65

SK: 91

ST: 98

PH: 94

FO: 86

PA: 89

SC: 80

DF: 93

PS: 70

TPA: 1199

I couldn't care less about poise and leadership LOL

But basically I am looking to grind out this season and hopefully by S91 this can be my final build entering my 5th season of the VHL (I skipped the second season of minor league). Bobandy will still have a strong and competitive build this season, and should be able to put up similar numbers or atleast even a point per game.

I'll say it again I really don't like that everyone hammers scoring and that it's rare nowadays for playmakers to be in our sim... Maybe there are more but I just don't see any elite playmakers. I am building Bobandy to show y'all that playmakers still exist in our league and even thrive, getting 4th in league assists in only my third season last season, I am very excited for Bobandy's future now that he is hitting his prime. @Banackock I know you love scoring builds which is why I bumped my SC to 80 lol. In all honesty I feel like the 89-80 ratio is gonna be killer and hopefully Bobandy can start putting more in the back of the net too. I think a great goal for Bobandy would be 25-30 goals each season... We'll see what happens.

Edited by AJW