S90 San Diego Marlins Captains

Arce

image.thumb.png.217aac2f7da7e6f8184ced52ae6ac559.png

The defending S89 Founder’s Cup Champion Marlins are back and ready to defend their title. Another talented squad has been put together and it is my honor to announce our captains circle for this upcoming season. 

[C] Eric White Jr

For the first time in what feels like an eternity, the Marlins must select a captain! One of the defending champion Marlins is returning for more glory. The Marlins were thrilled to get Eric White Jr@Mysterious_Fish back in the draft, not just talent wise but for his leadership role. White has easily been one of the biggest voices in the locker room and has a big input on the direction of the team. It has clearly been very valued by management, and White was a no brainer to rep the C for the fish in S90

[A] Leif Reingaard

A huge draft day surprise for the Marlins was that Reinhard @Zetterbergdropped down to them in the late first round. Not only did the Marlins land one of the best players in the draft, they got one hell of a personality with it. Z has been an incredible addition to the Marlins locker room and recruitment front. It’s only the off-season and Reingaard has already been an incredible asset in San Diego, I can only imagine what value he will bring on the ice as well.

[A] Olober Syko

I usually do not select goaltenders to wear the letter due to the rules in most leagues in regards to it. But how do you not pick a guy like @Spartan ? We know we are getting the most healthy earner of this era of the VHL, but we are also getting one of the biggest locker room atmosphere players as well. Syko knows how to get a conversation going but stop the puck at the same time. We are thrilled to have him.