Kagamine Rin- "Start"

Rin

MPvGAWf.png

This one comes with some fun context. Much like my last Rin signature, this sig is based off an album cover by my favorite Vocaloid producer. Coincidentally, the artwork is done by my favorite artist as well, so this is sort of a match made in heaven as far as my interests go. The text in this one is fairly simple- “開始“ is just kanji for "start," or a commencement/beginning of something (thanks DeepL) which is fitting for the kicking off of Rin's draft season. The bottom right text is just "Sonnet ft. Kagamine Rin" to cheekily implement the "Hikarisyuyo ft. Kagamine Rin" text from the original album cover.

The album cover is Hikarisyuyo's most recent release, "Twilight"

bDcWqVt.png

The Saskatoon render was kind of done by me- the lines and logos were added on top of a blank jersey artwork done by kwkunai.

XmBv0Hc.pngYELkyN7.png

And of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't include a sample song off of this album since I'm making the effort to invoke its imagery. I'm rolling with "Sunburst," which for some reason gives me FFXIV boss fight vibes with the tempo and melody of its hook.

18 hours ago, Rin said:

The Saskatoon render was kind of done by me- the lines and logos were added on top of a blank jersey artwork done by kwkunai.

Oh, the plain one was commissioned then modified by you after.  Interesting way to get a player render!

Edited by Triller