Bubba Gump Shrimp

BOOM

• 2 months later...

Review:

Another fine looking graphic that follows in a long line of good looking graphics that you produce. This one keeps with the same design theme you use and looks like it was done very well. The multi render graphics are hard to pull off and only a few can manage to do a fair job of it. This one looks like it could have had the single render and still be outstanding. I like how you stay within the color palette you use. Very easy on the eyes to look at for being so busy. Nice text and the overall format looks balanced. One thing I would have done is remove the NHL branding. Well done, looks great.

9/10

Review:
This is such a great work, honestly, it looks AWESOME. I look at this graphic and the style of it is really you. If there's something I appreciate is seeing multi render graphics because of how hard it is to pull those off, but you did it so gracefully. The color palette is a pretty neat one, in my opinion, and then there's the font which I think it's a simple one, but it just fits so well with the whole graphic. Congrats 10/10