FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY of a second line winger

AJW

All season long Randy Bobandy has struggled to stay par with a point per game. The 4th year center has done his time on the second line for the Bears his entire career. Bobandy knows his role and honestly loves it, excelling his game with the mismatch of majority of the league having weaker second line centers than him. S89 led to a 71 assist break out season for Bobandy, but with the goat Tavish DeGroot leaving the team due to retirement, Bobandy was left helpless for the start of S90.

For a good chunk of the season Seattle had to play a bot winger. Bana worked hard to make this roster but we couldn’t figure out a 4th winger for the team in time for game 1. Bobandy upgraded his scoring this off-season and was scoring most of the goals on the second line which wasn’t great for the playmaker he is. Eventually we got the pleasure of adding Dirk Diggler to the squad and even with his low point production, Diggler has been a huge improvement from our shitty bot. 

Lines were a struggle throughout the beginning of the season and the Bearz struggled to score goals. Thankfully our stud goaltender has saved our backs on countless occasions and has really been our team MVP to this point. Bana and I were shooting messages back and forth until this point in the season wondering wtf should Seattle do? We needed goals and TDL is approaching quickly. I threw the pitch of a Bobandy - Bogatyrev - Goncalves line earlier today and didn’t think it would itch Bana at all, but it was something to think about. The best GM in VHL history hit a home run and set some new forward lines for our sim tonight. 

I just got back from practice and with stars in my eyes I see a 2-0 Seattle Bears sim. It’s always a good thing to see but what really shocked me was my new line mate, Yaroslav Bogatyrev, our captain. Seattle scored 11 goals in our two games tonight and the captain himself contributed to 9 of them. 6 goals and 3 assists, our leader shot the lights out tonight. I want to take some kind of credit because Bobandy finally got a second line winger who could do something!

video game winner GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

(@Banackock giving me a medal for his idea of lines that I’m taking full credit for just because I suggested something random)

No discredit to Foley and Diggler, but Bog is easily on track to be the best player on the team if he isn’t already. Bobandy got himself 1 goal and 5 assists tonight, as well as memories of last season when he had DeGroot to pass to. It’s only been two games but the chemistry between Bog and Bobandy is already there. Goncalves is holding down our first line and still getting his own success with 4 assists tonight. As the second highest TPA center in the VHL, I am positive that Goncalves will continue his strong two way play and lock down other team’s first lines. I am extremely excited for the remainder of the season now and I hope Bobandy can continue feeding Bog every single night. Seattle hopes to build off of this sudden success through the TDL and maybe we’ll even see some changes with the cap space we could have, who knows. Either way the Bears have finally found the success they were dying for even if it’s only been for two games so far.