Karlsson stepping up

Lunaro

With the absence of Jody 3 Moons and Jaime Hill, Bern are turning to Nicklas Karlsson to lead the team as he steps up to the role of team captain with Kyle Kingma and Sam Teibert stepping in as alternates. Karlsson will be expected to swallow all of the minutes left behind by Jaime Hill on the blue line while Kingma and Teibert will be asked to fill in the massive amount of minutes left by 3 Moons. The new captain will be asked to be the defensive anchor as well as providing some much needed offense.

Karlsson will be asked to step his game up as he will no longer have Hill as his partner on defense. It's a difficult task ahead of him for the final stretch of this season and we'll see if Karlsson can rise to the occasion this early in his career and lead a team in his rookie year. Can the new captain keep the Royals in the run for the last play off spot in the European conference? How will the team rally behind their new captains and develop chemistry with such enormous changes to the line up with only less than 20 games remaining in the season?

1st year in league

got named alternate captain

got captain kicked from team

got other alternate captain kicked from team

named captain

now i just need to get the GM fired

:baelish:

And here I thought Lunaro was just all nice and quiet... I SEE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.