FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY?

Kisslinger

I know this week is theme week, all hail the tpe gods lol, and this weeks theme is talking about someone who has been anally fisted by a circus monkey, and i honestly think that would be me in the season 84 play offs when it came to playoff mvp. 

And it’s over in six games the Warsaw predators are your CHAMPIONS!!! And the crowd went wild! The Warsaw team for that season was honestly so stacked and it was kind of gross, we had marner, me Payne and Nalwa. I feel like if any season was the one, this was the one. Our team clicked so well and everything on the ice just came easy. For some reason I felt like the play offs were easier than the regular season. I had a monster play off run with Zach Kisslinger II that season, with 20 games played, 14 goals, 15 assists for 29 points. I also had 4 game winning goals, including the one that send us to the final I believe and a plus minus of 8 and 12 shots blocked. Other members of the team did super well in the playoffs, especially Nalwa. Nalwa had a monster play off performance as well with 6 goals, 23 points for 29 points in 20 games, the exact same amount of points as me. Nalwa finished with a plus minus of 7 as well. 

From the outside looking in, the playoff mvp coulda went to either of us, i just feel like honestly i had the bigger impact when it came to that play off run. Not to disrespect anyone, as i do feel like without Nalwa, we do not win as easily or at all but i was just very puzzled on how i wasn’t even considered for playoff mvp when we have virtually the same stat line other than i have more goals and he has more assists. 

I do not feel some type of way about it because we got a bigger award anyways, the championship lol and i ended up getting a solo award as well, i just wanted to win as many awards as I can because my last player Zachariah Kisslinger was not the best and Kisslinger II was nuts. Like i said, I thought i did well enough for the nod but it only fuels me to keep grinding and make a better player and to finally win my award hahah. 

At the end of the day with this theme week, i know it’s not fun to be FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY for an award that you think you should win, but we all have to remember it’s just a game and we are all fans of this amazing sport and we should just enjoy having people of the same hobbies/interests around. This league is super super awesome and you get to meet a lot of awesome people, so let’s not hold any grudges about being FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY or anything lol. There is always another season for the most part. If your player does well one season, I’m sure he will be able to somewhat replicate the next season. Enjoy the rest of this season and good luck to all!