Bana Blabs Down Under #90

Banackock

Bana Blabs Down Under #90

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. You have made this easier and I wish I would have given you a try all those seasons ago! 

S90 VHL Index

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Seattle Bears Team Page

Bears Discord - General. Come join the fun! That's what the VHL is all about :)

Hi, VHL. New week, exciting times. Theme week and TDL are here and that's always fun. Usually pretty good things to write about which often leads to some fun reading and community activity. Busy times for myself here.. In 35 hours we hop on a plane and fly across Australia to Melbourne. We've been in Perth since March 6th and have enjoyed our time, but we're really looking forward to this next chapter. I'll get into both more in a future blab! It's been hectic though. Lining everything up. Airbnb's and flights were the obvious easier part. Cancelling all the accounts (phones, energy, internet) was pretty easy too. I think just super busy overall. Then dealing with the lease break, inspections etc. I'm really happy we're almost done. We've also been selling off all our stuff that we bought here. Just sold the Xbox! 2 more items and we're set. The rest the next tenant will take on for a price! So yeah, super busy.... but excited to head on over to the East Coast to check out Melbourne, Sydney (again), Brisbane and Cairns!!

For the VHL, TDL is here and the Bears are knocking on the doors. We're looking to make a move to upgrade at forward. Strong defensive team with a great goalie. We have the assets and salary cap to make a move happen - so we will see! It'll be cool to see if anything else happens too! With that being said, let's blab.

• I'm really pumped to see Yaroslav Bogatyrev finding a new level this season. They're a Bear. It's that simple. It might not always be easy but it's a love no one else would understand except everyone involved in Seattle - the Management, Staff, Players, Fans etc.. It's their team. They're the longest tenured Bear. They've been here sine being drafted. It can be tough for them to struggle, but Bogatyrev has consistently improved into the star he is today. Season after season he's slowly transformed into a 2-way, elite star and he is now the fierce, powerful BOGABEAR GRIZZLY to lead the way. It's the BOGA Era for Seattle and I REALLY want this member to win a cup in Seattle. Would be a legendary story.
  • Edmonton Oilers Syndrome - Minus the fact that Seattle D-men are actually pretty decent. There is no bonafide star that's close to a point per game, but all d-men have played consistently with good enough numbers to hold onto the blue line and help Wallob be one of the better defensive systems in the VHL today. In a smaller, concentrated roster, Seattle has a few elite players like Edmonton, followed by a minor cluster in the middle, and then a huge drop off (Diggler) which has strongly affected the success of the organization. Fortunately, unlike Edmonton, Seattle has a better defensive and goalie system. 2nd lowest goals against in the VHL. If only the team could score... Edmonton/Seattle..
  • My player sucks. It's been tough and sometimes I'm a prickly little cactus about it to @Zetterberg. It's weird. The build is solid. I have more sims where I get 0 points than I have sims with points. 21 points in 52 games. Lots of fun! We better win... lol