Berocka Blabs

Berocka

Berocka Blabs

So it's been an interesting week for me in regards to the VHL and real life.

Let's talk about the vhl first.

Firstly, Gustav Mattias he has been not producing much at all however the San Diego Marlins have been doing incredibly well. Honestly @Arce has done such a great job at building the incredible team that the Marlins are leading the VHLM. Thinking back to when I was a General manager in the early 70's a team who just won then leading the league would be pretty much unheard of. So I think this is props to Gustav and Spartan on creating a league that isn't as boom and bust as it use to be. 

This brings me on to my second point and that is I have been named the interim general manager of the wild. I have taken over and the team is performing so well I'm honestly not sure what to do. My general manager and assistant general manager careers have always been shockingly bad. No offence @Gustav . But I'm interested in working my way with all the lines and getting to know more about all the players on my team. 

Callum Murray has been as mediocre as always. Unfortunately Los Angeles Stars have dropped from where they were on top of the table but now is sitting around their usual wild card spots for the run into playoffs. Murray is sitting under a point per game and I expected more in his final season but this is why I don't get my hopes up when it comes to my own player as I think Berocka Sundqvist took all my luck.

In my personal life I boarded a plane with my fiancee and son and we flew to Melbourne to watch the first ever nhl game in Australia between the LA king's and the Arizona Coyotes, and with no strong attachment to either team I decided I would go for the Coyotes and I must say it was actually quite a good game for a preseason game. Not only did we get 8 goals and a fight, it was a close game and we saw the goal of the year from a young kid on Arizona. The game was a great experience and if the NHL was to return back to Australia I would be there in a heartbeat.

Whilst we were in Melbourne we ran into one of the greatest names in the VHL none other than the @Banackock. To my surprise he wasn't wearing a bears jersey, but we had a good little chat and plan on catching up again so if there is anything you want me to ask let me know.

So that about wraps up my week it's been an absolute eventful one and I am hoping that it continues to be great. Hopefully my general manager career takes off. Hopefully my two players have some luck in the playoffs. But only time will tell.

Thank you all for reading and sorry Bana for st

ealing your thing.