Are you sure you want to know my story?)

npuBeT

Good day! Maybe I'm not the best storyteller in the world or the most interesting, but still this is my life and this is my story!

Have you ever been born? Or at least lived in a family that was devout? Who would believe in religion, the scriptures, and God? So, it was in such a family that I was born. In the very center of the Roman Catholic religion. There were 5 of us, Mom and Dad, Older brother, middle sister and the youngest and most spoiled child))

.thumb.jpg.de79370f3f843128413cec14c72264af.jpg
Since childhood, our parents have raised us in strictness and obedience, but at the same time in love, care and trust. From an early age, we were trained to become divine servants.  But it's God's will, and my father was offered to go as a pastor to the distant, hot country of Kenya....

And that's where the most interesting thing begins, my becoming a hockey goalkeeper.

We were all against this move, but the parents said that this was their destiny and they were supposed to go and guide people on the righteous path. And after collecting our things, we boarded the plane and flew away with sadness, but still thinking that it would be better this way. We were settled near the capital Nairobi, in a place called Juja. And the hot, boring and tedious days of living began. I won't go into the details of our life there, but one day turned my world upside down....

That day I was outside, mom and dad were away on business, my brother and sister were sleeping, but I was stuffy and very hot, I was sitting in the shade of the house, local children didn't really want to be friends with us and somehow communicate, so I was bored and sad, even a small tear flowed down my cheek. And when I was about to go home, something decided to turn my head towards the main street and there I saw them.... Guys who were walking down the street with CLUBS, can you imagine my surprise, in Africa to see people with clubs?? I rushed to them, not understanding why I was running. And when I got there, they had already boarded the bus and gone where. In the evening, I just wouldn't let my father rest, and asked where they were going, what they were doing with the clubs, and asked him to find out everything. After a month of my pleading and pleading, my father found out everything. It turns out there was a Kotok in the capital and the children were playing hockey there.  And after a while, my father brought me there. But, as I said earlier, the local kids didn't want to play with me, and the coach didn't really want to mess with a man who was disliked by the local guys, but I was persistent, I was still shocked by what I saw before, and since the coach didn't really hope for me, giving me a battered outfit, put me on the gate, fortunately it was bad with the goalkeepers there, everyone wanted to be a striker) That's how my journey in the hockey world began...

646378705_.jpg.e5447293cc4ff0a6a812b87db4368d5f.jpg
To say that my path to the top echelon of the hockey world was easy? It's not that I wouldn't say that, I would laugh at this person in the face. Complete disapproval on the part of my relatives and loved ones, complete disregard for the team and a slight grin on the part of the coach put pressure on me with great force, but the person who did not even try to fight for his hobby and his dream is bad. And I didn't give up. I stood and steadfastly beat off all the blows, it hurt, the equipment was torn at various moments, my hands hurt, my body hurt everything, but I was inspired, I wanted to change something in my life, I wanted to rejoice and be happy. And over time, slowly, my teammates began to slowly pull up to me, somehow start a conversation, help, joke and so on. The team training and the game had already begun, we were already playing among ourselves, holding some kind of internecine competitions and even giving awards. It was so beautiful and pleasant that I even fell in love with this warm, sandy country. But happiness is not permanent.... My father was called back to the Vatican and we realized that they wanted to send him somewhere again...

When he arrived back, my father was both happy and at the same time looking at me, he was sad, because they wanted to send him to a completely different place, quite so far from big cities to a distant and unusual country like Malaysia. To say that I cried is the same as saying about a huge waterfall that it is a stream. I was depressed, I didn't want to eat or drink, I didn't want anything. I was hurt and sad, I suffered...

My mom helped me out, she said that she had a sister in the hockey country of Finland, but since I was already about 15 years old, it would be difficult for me to get into any team, but if I still want to play hockey, then she can talk to her sister and maybe she will accept me and be able to to shelter for a while. I was stunned by this news, I wanted to laugh, but also to cry from the fact that I would be separated from my family. I even thought about giving up this hockey idea, but still I agreed. 

Saying goodbye to the team and my new friends was surprisingly fun, all the guys cheered me on, all the guys were happy for me, but I didn't want to part with them, but it was my life and the road led me to a completely different place.

If suddenly someone was interested, then I will try to continue)