Bana Blabs #94

Banackock

Bana Blabs #94

Winter Storm Snow GIF by Outside Watch

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. You have made this easier and I wish I would have given you a try all those seasons ago! 

S90 VHL Index

S90 VHL Playoffs

S91 VHL Draft

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Seattle Bears Team Page

Bears Discord - General. Come join the fun! That's what the VHL is all about :)

Hey everyone, been awhile! Need to get back into the grind of doing my tasks... the return has just been a bit of an adjustment and we've been running around like crazy. Shortly before we returned home, we got the sad news that one of my partners parents was in the ICU on life support... We hustled up on a 6 hour drive to go visit for a few days... Fortunately, at least for now, things have improved quite a lot. Then just getting my Nissan 370z back on the road for a few months (battery was toast), getting all our phones back up and working and everything else that came with it. Tomorrow I have my first day of work at my new job. I applied to a bunch of places while in Australia and did a few interviews at 10PM, landed all 3 jobs I interviewed for and then finally made my choice. I'm heading back as a foreman in the engineering department and will be making decent money again (not quite what I was, but the role is also one below what I used to be). Nervous! I hate those awkward moments. New faces, new places... but I feel better than I used to. I put a lot of work into myself over the last couple years! With all that catching up being done, let's blab about our wonderful league.

• Seattle lost out of playoffs and it hurt. We faced a really great team, who have been our strong rivals for some time. It certainly sucks. We've had good rosters, but just couldn't quite go the distance. That's why we've decided to do a little bit of a transition!
  • Yaroslav Bogatyrev mentioned something about "angry comments" after one of our deals being voided and has had some salty media come out. Literally, jokingly with a slight form of desperation too as 14th OA was on the line if they signed, I said "what the heck is it going to take?". This is after they responded to no one for days but can come out with sassy little articles. Seattle gave a lot to them and really stood by them. They never turned into the star they should have became when Seattle drafted them. Everyone had that expectation. But we're fortunate and grateful for what he did while he was here. He was awesome! It's a shame what he's doing now, not the leaving - we support that and a change of scenery so he succeeds and is fulfilled, but his whining. It is what it is though!
  • Seattle had a crazy off-season, but we managed to transition nicely. Lots of big draft picks, trades and restocking the shelves.. and we might be able to do it all again while also still chasing after small hopes at a championship. Wouldn't be the first time we played sleeper team and pulled it off. Lots of time left for things to change. Most teams in both conferences are trying to compete.. so excited to see how this season plays out.