[S91] (S88) RW - BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson

VHL Bot

@Zetterberg @Sjin @Baby Boomer @rory

This is a difficult decision! Except with Vasteras, because fuck them. But out of character, I respect how the team is shaping up.

On one hand, Rome has been great since my draft, and I think Bjork would be a valuable asset there this season. On the other hand, it’s been three seasons and the allure of something new is alluring due to the new-ness.

On one hand, Bratislava also seems like it would be a good fit, and they have a strong team in every position. On the other hand, signing there makes the team a bit large, and I like to shoot for balance and parity. Also rory is a butthead.

On one hand, going to back to Cologne is very appealing narratively, as it’s still the only place I’ve won a Ren Cup, and they look very well positioned to reach the finals again this season. On the other hand, the team is pretty stacked, and as I mentioned in the last paragraph, I do value balance and parity.

On one hand, Stockholm is in Sweden and is not Vasteras, which somewhat of a homecoming for Bjork. He would also be a great asset there and really help the team out. On the other hand, I haven’t received an offer from them, so fuck me and them I guess!

Ultimately that makes all things pretty equal, so I’ve decided to let me gut do a bit of decision making for once, which is currently full of whipped cream and syrup and making all sorts of strange sounds…

On 10/23/2023 at 8:24 PM, VHL Bot said:

The Bratislava Watchmen have made a free agency offer to BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson.

On 10/23/2023 at 8:26 PM, rory said:

Sign with Bratislava if you're the worst VHL member!

As the objectively worst VHL member, it seems I have no other choice but to accept this offer from Bratwurst slaver. 

:brt:

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

@Zetterberg @Sjin @Baby Boomer @rory

This is a difficult decision! Except with Vasteras, because fuck them. But out of character, I respect how the team is shaping up.

Disappointed you didn't come back to your routes with Cologne however at least you got that part right 🤣